[pct-l] Anybody Ready for Sections D, E, F?

Phil Newhouse newhoupa at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 14:23:02 CDT 2007

Anybody ready to hike sections D, E, or F (all or part) in the near future?

Anybody looking for a partner?

I section hiked most of sections A, B, & C a couple of weeks ago
returning home between sections: I came down off section B at Fuller
Ridge because of lack of experience and information of trail
conditions at the time...

I am itching to get back on the trail and would like to continue
trekking north.
I am retired:  free time is not an issue.
I am new to the long distance hiking scene.
I hiked sections A, B, & C solo.
I consider myself lucky that the weather was cool and the skies were
mostly overcast for the majority of those sections (A, B, & C).

Considering all the recent talk on the PCT-L I am hesitant to tackle
the next couple of sections solo.  It would be mentally more pleasant
if I had someone to negoitiate water re-supply options with:  possibly
serve as a recon for other packs coming through in the next month...

If there is anyone interested in hiking these sections in the near
future that would like to partner up, please contact me at:
newhoupa at gmail.com

In addition, if there is any specific recon information that would be
useful for the following packs which could be gathered by a section
hiker please contact me at newhoupa at gmail.com

Thanks

phil
irvine, ca