[pct-l] Need a ride from Scissors Crossing to Kickoff...

chris novak novakaineur at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 15 23:24:57 CDT 2007

Well Hello Everyone,

  After months reading this list, it comes time I make my first post.  Unfortunately, its one of request instead of offering, which I've got to say, sort of bums me out.  Hopefully after I complete this years walk I'll be able to return all the help I've recieved.  Until then however I'm stuck needing a ride from Scissors Crossing to Lake Morena.

  I'm starting my hike on April 23rd, and look at Scissors Crossing as being the fitting place to try our luck at getting a ride back to the kickoff.  Since any ride from Scissors Crossing would be an ultra-super-huge favor to me and my hiking partner, Nick, I am as flexible as flexible can be with regards to pickup time.  We can bust our ass  to get there by Friday morning early, or we can be ready for pickup any time later in the day.  Whatever works for you, works well for me.

  Synopsis:  On Friday, April 27th, I would love a pickup at Scissors Crossing and a ride back to Lake Morena.  I will gladly pay to fill up your tank, send you lots of good hiker karma, and ultimately worship your very existance for as long as you'd like me to.

  Thanks a bunch,
  Chris

  P.S. I posted this on the ADZPCTKO ride board as well, but figured I'd also throw it up here in hopes of more helpful eyes giving it a look over.