[pct-l] 2005 DVD *non spoiler*

RJ Lewis karmagurl at rainierconnect.com
Sun Apr 15 19:56:27 CDT 2007

Hi all!!
  I just saw the 2005 DVD-- hubby and I both watched it from start to
finish and we were absolutely MESMERIZED. Whistler, and all that
produced that and took the time to put that together....KUDOS aplenty to
you all. ~~WOW!!~~

You actually have me debating a thru hike for 2008 instead of the 1000
miler I am already set to do....*seriously* Even have hubby rather
talked into it-- letting go of me for that long...hehehe.....so he was
obviously impressed.

Thank you so much for sharing such a terrific experience with me, and it
was much appreciated. I'm sure it will be watched more than once before
next year. =)

TY TY TY TY!!!!
Ronnie Jo,
The much appreciative hiker ;-)