[pct-l] Hiker weather at town stops

Greg Hardwick gahardwick at cox.net
Fri Apr 13 09:20:28 CDT 2007

Another idea:  I had thought about this for Yogi's book, but she may not be
interested.

cell phone coverage zones.  Maybe locations could be rated a 1 to 5 (stars
or whatever) for the ability to pick up cell zones.

I would imagine, bit by bit, hikers could build up a pretty good data base
that is accurate.  I have no earthly idea if this sort of thing depends on
your provider.

Just a "blue sky" idea.