[pct-l] Alternative Letter to BLM re Golden Oak Springs

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Thu Apr 12 23:53:40 CDT 2007

Of course we all know the AT and PCT would not exist if it were not for
government dollars, in appropriating the trail, and in building and
maintaining it.  Not to mention the government employees who oversee it, and
who put the backcountry rangers out there to help folks.

Jon is entitled to his opinion.  Those letters are supposed to be directed
to the agencies, however, he posted them here for a purpose -- he has a
penchant for stirring things up and getting everyone riled.  Don't give him
the satisfaction by taking the bait.

L-Rod