[pct-l] Letter to BLM re Golden Oak Springs

Jon Danniken danniken at comcast.net
Thu Apr 12 21:11:06 CDT 2007

Why should my tax dollars be spent on a few hikers who are too lazy and/or
unprepared to provide for their own damn water needs?

Seriously, it is people like you who are always expecting a handout from the
government, AKA welfare, that are the reason that hardworking Americans lose
so much of their money to Federal bureaucracy.

Jon