[pct-l] Warning: Don't act like a turkey in San Diego County

Mike Saenz msaenz at mve-architects.com
Thu Apr 12 17:38:53 CDT 2007

Wild turkey can be found near Julian in Section A and around Highway 38
in Section C.

I remember seeing two running across the road in Julian when I hiked
Cuyamaca-Warner Springs, and I heard their "gobble-gobble" in the brush
across the highway from Scissors Crossing!

(I'd end this with a "...and THEM'S good eatin'!", but they really
aren't...)

Michael  Saenz
Associate Partner

MVE & Partners, Inc. | Architecture + Planning + Interiors
Irvine + Oakland + Honolulu

1900 Main Street, Suite 800 | Irvine, California 92614-7318 | T
949.809.3388 | www.mve-architects.com