[pct-l] Messages from the future

Moynihan mary.moynihan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 17:34:52 CDT 2007

Radar writes:
<More than likely the person sending the message doesn't have the
clock on the computer set correctly.  The 'Date:' header will be
wrong.>

My MAC resets itself to 1977 when I don't use it for extended periods of
time. I don't think the reciever's computer would pick the discrepancy up,
but it would be pretty neat for folks reading my emails, since there's still
several years till I'd be born.

~Spirit