[pct-l] Messages from the future

Dust pctttdust at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 12 08:00:48 CDT 2007

I deleted them, and I don't remember the subject lines.  But I seem to recall they were repeats of earlier subject lines, only dated in the future.  Been noticing that for about a month on these boards, about once a week a message pops in from the future.  Must be in some kind of weird time warp here.  Maybe it's 2012 approaching.

Gary Wright <gwtmp01 at mac.com> wrote:
On Apr 11, 2007, at 11:51 PM, Hippy Notify wrote:

> Anyone else getting emails from this list dated in the future?
> Today I got messages from April 29, 2007 and September 7, 2007.
> Are there time travelers on them thar trails?

Can you provide a subject for one of these bogus messages? I
didn't see anything in a quick scan of my folder (pct-l).  I
noticed you copied at-l, maybe they are from that list?

More than likely the person sending the message doesn't have the
clock on the computer set correctly.  The 'Date:' header will be
wrong.

Gary Wright (Radar)

unsubscribe or change options: