[pct-l] Loss of Life

dsaufley at sprynet.com dsaufley at sprynet.com
Wed Apr 11 12:12:36 CDT 2007

There have been many day-hiker and section hiker deaths, but very few thru-hikers.  John Lowder, John Donovan, No-Way Ray, and Recycled are the only thru-hikers that died on the trail that I am aware of.

Jane and Flicka were sobo thru-hikers on their honeymoon killed walking alongside Hwy 138 (near Palmdale) when they were struck by a car when the driver fell asleep at the wheel.

L-Rod