[pct-l] Smartube drinking system

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Apr 10 13:13:42 CDT 2007

Way to go!  It must be just hitting the US market.  Once again, the PCT-L is at the forefront of gear innovations and the latest products for our hiking pleasure.  Thanks.  Good job.

I found the Smartube at
 Axis Outdoor in Washington.  They hadn't set up the product yet, so I ordered one direct.  I'm happy with it.  It has worked well with my3 3 L Platypus, though had an initial plastic taste from the tube.  Comes with caps for 3 different sized bottles (h20, platy and nalgene sizes).  Contact details below:

AXIS OUTDOOR Box 1572, Everett, WA 98206 USA
tel.         800.335.0260            fax 425.303.1242
info at axisoutdoor.com