[pct-l] Switchback's Anti Heat Recommendations

matt maxon matt at mattmaxon.com
Tue Apr 10 09:08:17 CDT 2007

Yes
Take a hint from nature, you don't see animals out in the heat of the
day. They lay low and come out Evening, Night, morning.

You should too....

Pea Hicks had stated it was his observation some people tolerated heat
better than others, well I don't tolerate it well. I go early AM or
evening, never during the heat of the day.

Noel Coward said it best
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noel_Coward

His song "Mad dogs & Englishmen" says it all....
http://sniff.numachi.com/pages/tiMADDOGS.html

Trail90