[pct-l] www.pctwiki.org - the community's website

Jack H hikerunion at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 17:51:05 CDT 2007

Hey Hikers!

    As many of you know, I've long been excited about a PCT wiki.
Well, here it is! What's a wiki? It's a community website that anyone
can edit without knowledge of html. It's a website for sharing what
you know, love, like and dislike about the trail.

    The PCT wiki is there for you. See something you want to add? Want
to share a trail related project you've been working on? Review your
favorite restaurant or hotel? Discuss bear cans? GO AHEAD! As long as
it relates to the PCT, the sky's the limit.

    At this stage, pctwiki.org is barely a shell. It's empty and in
need of editors! I do what I can, but have little time. So add a
little of your own, and if we have enough people doing the same, we
could have something great.

    Please visit www.pctwiki.org and make some changes!

    Kindly,
        Jack "Union" Haskel