[pct-l] southern Appalachian temps this weekend

Marcia gottawalk at pacbell.net
Sun Apr 8 15:06:18 CDT 2007

Weather is the main reason that I think Hiking Season begins May 1. AT
hikers push their starts earlier and earlier, are forced to huddle in
shelters through longer nights and shorter days, and suffer more miserable
weather IMHO.

What are your plans this year, Weathercarrot?

But, of course, YMMV
GottaWalk but not in April cold snaps