[pct-l] Golden Oak Spring Status

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Mon Apr 9 00:40:43 CDT 2007

I spoke to the Kern County Coroner about this gentleman last year; we were
deeply concerned that it was Jackie Harris, a hiker we'd hosted that exactly
fit the description of the deceased man, and who would have been in
approximately the same area at the same time.  Like Jackie, the deceased man
was in his mid-50s and came from Washington state, which set off major alarm
bells for us when we read about the discovery of his body.

The deceased was through that area in mid-July, and had two (empty) litre
bottles on him.  His name was Terry B(something).  I'm sorry I don't
remember his last name.

That's all we ever heard or knew about him.  Unfortunately, we can only
speculate what happened to him and why.

L-Rod