[pct-l] DVD duplication thanks

The Weathercarrot weathercarrot at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 8 01:27:09 CDT 2007

Prodeal writes:

<< ....and let me be the first to thank Girlscout, Squatch, Shooter,
Armchair, and Weathercarrot for duplicating hundreds of DVD's to make this
happen.... THANK-YOU ALL!   It takes a community to pull off a project like
this, which again is one of the beautiful things of this series: it is
community originated and distributed. >>

and I'd like to thank Redwood, Starlyte, Jollies, and Jim Keener for burning
several hundred copies of the 2003 project......

wc