[pct-l] Battle of the handsome

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Wed Apr 4 21:51:57 CDT 2007

Pygmy wrote.........I have brand new hiking poles I'm willing to give away
at the Kick-off to anyone that posts the most convincing treaties on how
''PYGMY'' is the most handsome man on the trail and that ''REINHOLD'' is
merely the second most handsome.

Pygmy,
Because I want those poles....I would give them to my wife.....I grudgingly
agree, after viewing your picture and admiring your handsome face, even
though you have gap teeth, your hair is not as fluffy as mine and you don't
have pearly blue eyes like I have ''YOU''  are...Guuulp...may God forgive
me, the most handsome man on the trail and
''REINHOLD''....Guuulp...is the second most handsome...Guuulp.....Now, there
I said it....you better give me those poles at the Kick-off or I retract
everything I said.

JMT Reinhold
The second most handsome man on the trail...Guuulp