[pct-l] Warner Springs loop

Bill & Cathy Frenette tahoe.cat at verizon.net
Tue Apr 3 20:49:04 CDT 2007

Hi All  If your talking about the section from Barrel spring to Warner
spring,  you have to do it just to see "Eagle Rock"   My grandson and I did
it a couple years ago and didn't have to much of a problem. There were a few
cows on the trail but with a gentle love tap on the rear they moved off. The
large horns were a little scary but every thing went well. Remember "Be
Prepared"  Ground Pounder Bill  "Semper Fi"
PS  We just said "Je T'aime Cow"   and they moved off  lol