[pct-l] Tarptent

Mark Jernigan footslogger03 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 16:09:31 CDT 2007

Highly unusual for Henry.  That said, I do know that he is in the middle of relocating his offices from Redwood City to somewhere in the Sierra foothills.

  You might have caught him in the midst of the move.

  'Slogger

Steve <trail_dweller at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Henry does not return my phone calls or emails. I
have been waiting for my tarptent order for 3 months.
Whats up with that?

unsubscribe or change options: