[pct-l] Appreciation

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Apr 3 09:45:29 CDT 2007

I want to publicly thank Marion of  Apple Valley, CA for again editing my
Rhythm of the Trail document this  year.  She is very busy and she did it over
Spring Break.

This document will also be available at the Pirate Table along with the
SuperSecrets of Backpacking document.  These are light reading affairs for  your
consideration and enjoyment.

I thank you.

Switchback the Trail  Pirate
PS: I plan to be staying at Warner  Springs Resort on Tuesday and Wednesday
prior to the Kickoff to party.  I  might hike the dangerous and seldom used PCT
loop around Warner Springs  too.  I thank you again.