[pct-l] Yogi's PCT Book in PDF (getting a bit off topic)

Len Glassner len5742 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 21:00:14 CDT 2007

Jon, your own words attack you and belittle you.  Not me.  I merely
examine your statements, and point the qualities they exemplify, their
inconsistencies.

Quoted out out of context?  Those words fly in the face of the facts.
Anyone can go back and read what you wrote, and decide for themselves.
 (Are you claiming that saying Scott Williamson is 'whoring out the
trail' had a different contextual meaning? Please explain.)  You don't
like your statements being called out for what they represent, so you
launch invective against me.

Jon, what you sow, you reap.  Enjoy.