[pct-l] Bear Canisters

ed faubert edfaubert at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 1 18:54:00 CDT 2007

Gee then i guess you will lose not only your dog but your sleeping partner too, oh well . Maby the bear will want to sleep with you then..........

Shauna <csxii at schizoaffective.org> wrote:

I'm going to use my bear can to store my pirated copy of the PCT guidebook.
My dog can carry the food. I can always eat the dog if I run out of food.

On Sun, 1 Apr 2007 16:33:53 -0700 (PDT), ed faubert
had this to say: