[pct-l] Yogi's PCT Book Scam Justice

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Apr 1 15:01:03 CDT 2007

_reinholdmetzger at cox.net_ (mailto:reinholdmetzger at cox.net)   writes:  Shaun
wrote........What about the PCT sorority?  Can  you mess with their men?

Absolutely not....we, at the PCT do not discriminate  JMT  Reinhold
-----------------------------------

Well, I sure hope this Yogi Handbook thing was an April  Fools joke.  If not,
then it is really sad   ---- you can run,  but you will only die tired.  :-)

Yes, the fraternity and sorority of hikers is strong on the  PCT.  But we are
really brothers and sisters of the trail.  Our mother  is Mother Nature.
Each of us has our own father that motivates us to  hike and adventure.  We are
the same, but different too.  It is pretty  neat to be a backpacker.

Backpacking is one of those things that you do not forget.  Even 40  years
after your only trail adventure, you remember it with pride and  nostalgia.
Others cannot let go.  They are embraced by it all and are  swallowed up in the
grandeur of the trail.  Each year is a year of  adventure campaigning on the
trail.

Switchback the Trail Bounty Hunter