[pct-l] Yogi's PCT Book in PDF

Bill Batchelor billbatch at cox.net
Sun Apr 1 12:46:40 CDT 2007

Hey GS,

I got it.  However, I had the message it was an April Fools joke before I
read your post.  So, I saw the humor in your email and the indirect
reference to postings like "The gougers of the PCT.ORG book selling" thread
from a month or so again.  I laughed out loud.

When I first read the post on the uploaded file, I flipped out to protect
Yogi.  I was taken lock-stock-and-barrel.

I am not sure if this was hysterical, or over the top.  Whichever, I was
taken.