[pct-l] Yogi's PCT Book in PDF

Robert E. Riess robert.riess at cox.net
Sun Apr 1 12:02:16 CDT 2007

Hey, y'crook.  How ever in the world did you think the PCT hiking community
was going to download a stolen copy of Yogi's book?  You must immediately
remove the stolen file.  You also owe Yogi a huge apology, and don't say you
just made a mistake and you thought it would be OK.  You knew exactly what
you were doing.  You also owe every one of us on this list an apology for
assuming that we are as prevaricated as you are. Lastly, you ought to do
some community service for your stupidity.  I specifically do not recommend
trail maintenance.  You are too stupid to use a shovel.  Get out!  Go away!
Never come back!  And do not reply publicly or privately to this post.  I
cannot stand the sight of your name.

For the list administrtor:  To the charge of flaming, I plead guilty as hell
and proud of it.  Hike on !  Bob Riess at the trailhead.