[pct-l] Libido and the Hiker

Tarvalee at aol.com Tarvalee at aol.com
Sat Sep 30 13:25:07 CDT 2006

Good lord!  And you are writing a book as a supposed expert?

FYI, I like my fun in the tent, sleeping bag, boulder beside the stream and
where ever, whenever it's possible (without scaring the wildlife or getting
arrested), but who I'm having fun  with is very important.  Very selective,
this  girl.  Particular. Picky. Persnickity when it comes to playmates.

Send me some references, Trekker4, that I can check out, and a  resume.  Then
there will be some tests if you make it through the first  screening process.
 Whatever you do, don't take advice from you know  who.

And just in case you are wondering, I am worth it.