[pct-l] Libido and the Hiker

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Fri Sep 29 18:54:59 CDT 2006

Reinhold,

Very very important ! ! ! ! !
Especially in these days of almost unlimited liability.

First chapter should be on identifying poison oak and other noxious and
toxic plants so your readers can identify and avoid the plants as well
as embarrassing rashes and other ailments in unmentionable parts of
one's anatomy.  Emphasis the dangers so some naive couple in the heat of
passion doesn't get into something else they shouldn't -- like a poison
oak patch.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>