[pct-l] Spreadsheet

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Fri Sep 29 09:34:54 CDT 2006

    I use Excel to create a drawing of my pack, so that not only are the
weights of each item clearly shown and totaled automatically, and so that the
weights are balanced from side to side. Each zip bag is marked with the contents,
weight, and side or middle where it belongs. It takes a while to create, but
is very much worth the time. I know exactly what my base weight is for Border
to KM, the High Sierra, etc. If I send something home, I know exactly what to
move to rebalance the pack.

Bob "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen
Naturalized Citizen - Republic of Texas