[pct-l] Sonora Pass fall

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Thu Sep 28 22:11:20 CDT 2006

There is danger and death everywhere and all the time.

Today I was driving from Grants Pass, OR to Crescent City, CA on US191.
All traffic was stopped for about 2 hours due to a severe auto accident.
word was that 3 persons were severely injured including one by
helicopter; and one fatality. I or most any of the others stopped by the
accident could have been one of the injured or the fatality.

We judge the risks and make our decisions and go on living.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>