[pct-l] Black Mountain Rd to Hwy 74 this weekend - any heads-ups?

Blake Boles yourstruly at blakeboles.com
Thu Sep 28 16:06:50 CDT 2006

Hi all,

I'm planning to hike this weekend a PCT section that I skipped two
years ago because of snow:  Fuller Ridge (starting at Black Mountain
Road) to Highway 74.

I seemed to have misplaced my guidebook/databook/yogis pages for this
section, so the big question I have is:  What kind of water situation
can I expect on this section?  I'm not sure if the San Jacinto snow
fields have completely melted away yet.

Please let me know, and thanks in advance.

Blake
(tofudogs)

ps. if anyone else wants to come...