[pct-l] Marmot Arroyo 30

Jerry Goller jerrygoller at backpackgeartest.org
Tue Sep 26 13:19:21 CDT 2006

Check out reviews of both of these on  http://www.BackpackGearTest.org .

And you might also consider becoming a tester. Like everything on BGT, it's
free and it's also a fun way to give back to the community.

It also doesn't hurt that you get to keep the gear at the end of the
test....   ;o)

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming....

Jerry

reviews and tests on the planet.