[pct-l] Simplifying Meal Preparation

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Tue Sep 19 11:27:59 CDT 2006

Right on. After a day on the trail, I really appreciate a hot meal in the evening. I'll carry a little extra weight for the added comfort, especially after having walked all or part of a day in a rainstorm or under a cold cloudy sky. Long live Backpackers Pantry, Mountain House, and Alpine aire.

Wandering Bob