[pct-l] Pictures from Willamette Pass to Crater Lake

Deems losthiker at sisqtel.net
Fri Sep 15 20:27:03 CDT 2006

These are some of the pictures I took of my section hike this summer,
between Willamette Pass and Crater Lake here in Oregon.  To advance the
pictures, please click on the picture you are viewing.

http://jonnycats.home.comcast.net/PCT06/slides/PCT06D01a.html

Jon

Great photos! I haven't hiked this section yet, and these help entice me to
think about it. What is the shelter you are using? I need something a little
stronger than my Squall for some of the storms I experienced on my
Washington trek.