[pct-l] New Bill in the US House today

gwtmp01 at mac.com gwtmp01 at mac.com
Fri Sep 15 16:12:24 CDT 2006

On Sep 15, 2006, at 4:03 PM, csxii at schizoaffective.org wrote:
> The current system seems to be that you can say anything that is not
> related to the trail and you will not be checked for it unless you add
> politics to the mix.

I don't agree.  There have been any number of comments about the 'noise'
level on the list that had nothing to do with political noise.

As I said in an earlier posting, every group online or offline has to
deal with this issue. Parliamentary procedure was created for a reason.

I don't think anyone expects 100% compliance, but I don't think it is
unreasonable to expect a good faith effort to avoid provocative off-
topic
postings.

Gary Wright (Radar)