[pct-l] The last 190 miles....

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Wed Sep 13 22:50:06 CDT 2006

In a message dated 9/13/2006 2:33:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
terry.norton at gmail.com writes:

Personally, my biggest concern is retreiving my passport for  re-entry
to the US.  Hopefully the Stehekin ferry will be operating  again by
the time I reach Stehekin.  If not, I might be able to  "double back"
using the water taxi on Ross Lake.  Worst case:  I  go to an American
Consulate in Canada and declare a lost passport.  If  anyone has any
insight on this issue, I would appreciate an email  at
cheers at pocketmail.com.  (I am not monitoring my gmail address on  the
trail.)

I dont think you need a passport to re-enter from Canada yet, just a birth
certificate and perhaps a pictured state or military ID.

Sly