[pct-l] Forest Fires

Gary Wright gwtmp01 at mac.com
Wed Sep 13 22:25:02 CDT 2006

On Sep 13, 2006, at 4:32 PM, Lonetrail at aol.com wrote:
> The topic was about forest fires by Wayne Kraft.

Well to be consistent I would say that a *general* discussion about
forest fire frequency and/or management strategies is off topic
for PCT-L.

In any case, your response, beyond addressing the simple question
of where are the men and equipment, raised issues of foreign policy that
are clearly controversial and even more indirectly related to the
PCT than forest fire management strategies, so I asked that we
stay on topic.

Your response is to suggest that you would like to facilitate my
relocation to a war zone. Nice.

Gary Wright