[pct-l] More on Stehekin and Mazama fires

Wayne Kraft wayneskraft at comcast.net
Sat Sep 9 23:31:11 CDT 2006

OK, I claim to know no more than what I'm told, but I think we may
have figured out the source of the confusion here.  Areas around
Stehekin Landing and Hazard Creek are subject to a level 3 evacuation
notice .  Level 3 means you should leave right now.  The community of
Stehekin itself is still at a level 2 evacuation notice.  Level 2
means be ready to leave at any moment.

Wayne