[pct-l] ALDHA-West Gathering

Bighummel at aol.com Bighummel at aol.com
Wed Sep 6 12:03:32 CDT 2006

Cliff,

Great to hear!  I am cc'ing this to the PCT-L for your ride  offer.  I have a
call into Arrah Wanna Camp about accommodations on the  night of the 28th and
if/when they call back I will ask about the 27th  also.

Best regards,

Greg "Strider" Hummel

In a message dated 9/5/2006 6:19:20 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,