[pct-l] start dates

JoAnn M. Michael jomike at cot.net
Mon Sep 4 20:20:01 CDT 2006

Where is it that you live?  I live close to the trail, and live with the effects of the KO.  Please don't tell me or others that the KO is not having an affect in the start date patterns, because it most definitely is.  And, IMHO it sucks, in plain English.

L-Rod

Are you having a problem "with the effects of the KO" at your home? I was not aware of that. Could you please explain how it "sucks" for you personally. Is Hiker Haven in jeopardy? Thanks.

JoAnn
are we there yet

P.S. It's my understanding that Sly lives in the east.