[pct-l] Callahan's

Lonetrail at aol.com Lonetrail at aol.com
Mon Sep 4 10:01:43 CDT 2006

Being in the building trades for years I always was impressed by the
architect design of the building. Just went by it several weeks ago. Sorry now I
didn't drop in. Most kitchen fires in restaurant are cause by the grease exhaust
systems, especially if they go up fast. Electrical is also a big  cause. Some
states require a scheduled maintenance of cleaning the exhaust  systems.. Now
I am saying most not all for the nitpickers.

Cleaning the grease exhaust systems would rate high in the TV  show "Most
Dirty Jobs".

Lonetrail