[pct-l] Sensationalist

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Sun Sep 3 18:24:30 CDT 2006

In a message dated 9/3/2006 12:29:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
enyapjr at adelphia.net writes:

I thank  anyone and everyone that supports the PCT in any way...
So I, too, say  "Thanks for your contributions to the community,  Scott!"

Yes, Scott has a great website and has brought a lot to the table but it
doesn't help his *image* when he attacks the KickOff, or when he gets  personal
with some on the list, especially the ones with more experience that  also
offer invaluable advice.

Certain things aren't going to change and have been discussed and debated  ad
nauseum.  The timing of the KickOff is the best in any given year, as is  the
start date.  Not having the KickOff isn't going to change the numbers
appreciably or when they start.

Sly