[pct-l] Sensationalist

enyapjr at adelphia.net enyapjr at adelphia.net
Sun Sep 3 11:28:22 CDT 2006

Carl Rush wrote "As far as anyone knows Scott has never even been on the PCT"...

Scott was on the PCT 2002, 2003, and 2005...  See <http://www.delnorteresort.com/>...
One could probably find links on Postholer.com, also...

"Yes he has a nice web site , but the information on it is also available on other sites"...

Yes, MANY other sites!  Postholer has brought all those MANY sites and links into ONE easy to use location...
I got rid of more than 50 bookmarks for snow info alone with the Postholer graphical interface links...
I look at it as a service to the PCT community - a way of 'giving back to the trail'...
Similar to, but different, than what some 'others' have done...

I thank anyone and everyone that supports the PCT in any way...
So I, too, say "Thanks for your contributions to the community, Scott!"

Happy trails!!! (to all)