[pct-l] Sensationalist

Jon Danniken danniken at comcast.net
Sat Sep 2 19:28:16 CDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "ed faubert" <edfaubert at yahoo.com>
> I've heard Scott called a lot of names but this new one sort of fits him
to a T...
>  Right on Blisterfree for calling him a SENSATIONALIST.....
>  Meadow Ed

So, you started an *entirely new thread* just to point this out and call the
man's character into question?  You must be so cool.

Regardless of your opinion of Scott, he is one of the few regulars here who
*consistently* answers questions on this list from people (myself included)
about the basics of trail hiking, and actively publishes a website,
www.postholer.com, at his own expense, designed to help hikers with a
variety of information.

Thanks for your contributions to the community, Scott!

Jon