[pct-l] A True Hero

Ned Tibbits ned at mountaineducation.com
Tue Oct 31 23:03:35 CST 2006

Thank you, Donna, for sharing this account of your son's true heroism under
live fire, at the risk of his own peril, as you said, to help another in his
time of need.  Besides the fact that he is trying to help bring the
knowledge of freedom to a country that has long lived under dictatorial
ravaging, there is no greater love than when a man lays down his life for
another!

We are all proud and you two the more so!  Thank you, Tom, for being such a
great example!

Mtnned

For Information on Programs, previous Trips, and Photo Gallery,

Please visit: www.mountaineducation.com