[pct-l] 16 miles, and 5000 feet is pretty good.

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Mon Oct 30 04:37:40 CST 2006

HEY, Mountain Goat,
For your 2041-42 Canadian Rockies Trail I would suggest you shop around for
a wheel chair.
I would highly recommend the four wheel drive model equipped with snow
tires, positive traction, limited slip differential, power steering & brakes
and cruise control.
You know, the all terrain model that will handle everything the ''Rockies''
can throw at you.

Oh yes, don't forget the spare tire and snow chains and, oh yes, the Ben Gay
& Geritol for the rheumatism and tired blood that you, no doubt, will have
developed by then.

Oh, I almost forgot, bring an extra pair of false teeth just in case
something happens to or you lose your originals.......teeth are very
important in the back-country.......don't leave home without them.

JMT Reinhold
Your Sr. citizen trail companion who knows from experience
.