[pct-l] Esperanza Fire!

Russ russ at photon.net
Sat Oct 28 03:29:27 CDT 2006

I live in Idyllwild and the fire is as of right now, no where close to the
PCT.  The fire reached about 6 miles away from Pine Cove.  The only real
danger to people or buildings is in Banning and San Jacinto.  I drove
through Hemet Earlier today and saw the fire which seems to be sticking to
the lower elevations.

So as far as all the reports show there is no danger to any of the land
around the PCT.

The firefighters lost were from around here, the Captain was from
Idyllwild.  He is survived by a wife and 5 children. Please pray,
meditate, whatever for these familys that have lost fathers.

- Kaba  PCT07