[pct-l] prep for JMT--advice?

Ned Tibbits ned at mountaineducation.com
Sun Oct 22 13:02:08 CDT 2006

Hi, Ponch!

We just recently posted information gleaned from the class of 2006 regarding
their experiences with ice axes, crampons, snow levels, etc..  If you don't
have it in your email, I'll send you a copy.  As I can, I'll continue the
information gathered on other topics asked in the preceeding Thru Hiker
Questionaire.

Mtnned

For Information on Programs, previous Trips, and Photo Gallery,

Please visit: www.mountaineducation.com