[pct-l] peanut butter

JoAnn M. Michael jomike at cot.net
Sat Oct 21 19:03:46 CDT 2006

Am I last to know that there is a very small, 2.25 oz. size, "Jif To Go" peanut butter?

Also, went through part of Section N. Surprising amount of water between Belden and Cold Springs/Humbug Road; wonder fall colors; followed a ton of bear tracks; and, glad I met 'the test' of such an elevation gain!  Oh, almost forgot. Crash Test Dummy (from TN and the AT) was in camp Wednesday night where the William's Cabin had been. He's still southbound and hoping to make it through.

JoAnn
are we there yet