[pct-l] Muir Hut

Ned Tibbits ned at mountaineducation.com
Fri Oct 20 12:44:37 CDT 2006

That was a beautiful description of what we all hope to experience on any
given morning out on the trail!

Lady J and I got caught mid-afternoon in a 6" snowstorm that blew all night.
We were very thankful for the shelter and a spring I discovered just to the
north!  This was back in October of '84.

Mtnned

For Information on Programs, previous Trips, and Photo Gallery,

Please visit: www.mountaineducation.com