[pct-l] RE Official

CopyShip.Net copyship at frontiernet.net
Wed Oct 18 17:12:48 CDT 2006

And I know five or six thousand people who once (or more) drove over the
speed limit and did get fined or talked to sternly by a police officer,
because I was that police officer.  I know of many who either went to a
hospital or a mortuary as a direct result of ignoring "official" speed
limits.

Drew